Teacher's Resource Books are provided here for Iowa PTV Customers to download for viewing with Acrobat Reader, printing or distributing to students.
Middle/High School Bullying
- B Careful When U Txt: The Dangers of Texting and Sexting
- Pushed to the Brink: Bullycide on the Rise
- Blow-Ups and Rages: Learning to Manage Your Anger
- The Dangers of Sexting: What Teens Need to Know
- Bully Bystanders: You Can Make a Difference
- I Was Cyberbullied
- Extreme Bullying: The Truth about Hazing
Middle/High School Health & Guidance
- High on Spice: The Dangers of Synthetic Marijuana
- Prescription Drugs Update
- Teen Romantic Relationships: As They See It
- Danger behind the Wheel: The Facts about Distracted Driving
- Understanding and Treating Binge Eating
- Essential Physical Fitness: What Every Teen Needs to Know
- Hallmarks of Good Mental Health
- Common Psychological Disorders of Adolescence
- Who Needs Therapy? Treating Psychological Disorders
Becoming Successful in Middle School 2
- Caution: Teenanger Under Construction
- Connect the Dots: How School Skills become Work Skills
- Power Trip: Bulling in School
- What Type of Person Am I?
Becoming Succesful in Middle School 3
- The "Are YOU A Bully Test?" Test
- Play It Safe: Strategies for a Safe School Environment
- Your Reputation: Enhancing It, Repairing It
- Cheating: Pressures, Choices and Values
- Flirting or Hurting? When Is It Okay? When Is It Harassment?
- Is College for Me? Looking Toward the Future
- Making the Most of Middle School
- Cliques: Where Do You Fit In?
- Think Before You Click: Playing It Safe Online
- Developing Self-Confidence
- Becoming an Organized Student
Wise Owl Bully Stopper Series
All text and images ©2004-2012, Human Relations Media, Inc. This material is for the sole use of Iowa PTV Customers. This page may NOT be linked to without written permission.