Ordering and Billing Information.
Human Relations Media
334 Route 202 Unit C1S
Somers, NY 10589
Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 3:30 pm est
1-914-244-0485 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Here's an Overview of how to place an order with us online.
- When you have found the item(s) you are interested in, select the format you prefer (if applicable) and then click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Shopping Cart. The Shopping Cart shows you which products you selected, the types of product, cost and quantity. If you have a promotion code - from a catalog, proposal or special mailing please enter it here. After any changes you make click "Update Cart." When you are ready to checkout click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
- Entering Billing and Shipping Information. If you are not signed in or do not yet have an account with us you will be asked to do so. Otherwise, you will be brought to the billing and shipping information page. Some of the details may be filled in from when you created your account. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*). Some fields are optional, but we ask that you fill out as much information as you can - this helps us contact you if we have a question. If your shipping address is the same as your billing address, you have the option of checking the box labeled "Same as billing information." When you have finished making any changes or checking the details click on the "Continue to checkout" button located on the lower left.
- Confirm Order. Once you have entered the required information for your payment method click on the "Send order" button. You will receive a message on your screen that your order is complete. Shortly after a confirmation email will be sent to you. You can print this page for your records.
Human Relations Media accepts international orders. International orders must be pre-paid using either Mastercard, Visa, a check received prior to shipping or wire transfer. All purchases must be in United States dollars.
Human Relations Media accepts MasterCard, Visa, Check or Purchase Orders.
You can locate an Order Form from our website under the "Customer Service" Drop Down Menu. You can also call Customer Service at 800-431-2050 and we will be happy to fax or email you a copy. Click here for a printable copy of our order form.
Free Online Preview and Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Human Relations Media offers a free online preview on all our video programs. The videos are available for 7 days, or until you watch the full program.
You will receive an email notifying you that your preview request has been approved. Simply sign in to your account on hrmvideo.com and select "Preview Requests."
The online preview is available for 7 days from when the program is made available to you, or until you watch the full program.
If during the lifetime of the program any part is damaged, we will replace it FREE of charge.
Shipping and Handling Information
The Shipping and Handling Charge is 10% of the total of your order. If your order is $99.00 or less you will be charged the minimum shipping and handling charge of $9.99.
Yes. If you need an item sent overnight please contact Customer Service for the exact charge. These charges are based on weight and destination.
It usually takes 7-10 business days from when we receive your order for you to receive it.
Human Relations Media ships via UPS Ground and USPS.
Backorder items are noted on your packing slip under the "b/o" column. If you need to find out when you can expect the item, you can contact Customer Service. The balance due on your packing slip will not include any backordered items. You will be charged for them when they are sent.
You can refer to the "Preview or Purchase Information" sheet sent with your order. If you do not have this sheet follow the steps below.
- Return the materials to us at your expense, by the carrier of your choice (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Enclose a copy of your Packing Slip in the box. If you do not have a copy, then enclose a note containing the following information: your name, institution's name and address, your phone number and/or email address.
- You can use the lower left portion of the packing slip as a mailing label.
- The returns should be mailed to the following address:
Human Relations Media
59 Kensico Drive Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Catalog Request and Email Offers
Contact us by mail, phone, fax or email if you would like to:
- Eliminate duplicate catalogs or change the receiver's name.
- Change the mailing address if you are moving.
- Be added on to our mailing list.
On the bottom of each email offer we send there is an Unsubscribe link. You can also contact us by mail, phone, email or fax to remove your email address from our list. If you would like to be added to our email list, and receive monthly special offers, simply contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 800-431-2050.
Contact us for pricing on large orders and district purchases. We will customize product purchasing to meet every budget and need.
All programs produced by Human Relatione Media complies with the closed captioning requirements established by the Federal Communications Commission as embodied in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1, including regulations concerning closed captioning quality. Programs produced by Human Relations Media complies with these regulations by either: (i) satisfying the caption quality standards set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(j)(2); (ii) adopting and following the “Video Programmer Best Practices” set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(k)(1); or (iii) being subject to one or more of the captioning exemptions set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(d).